Watch our video tour to get acquainted with the office.
Accepting New Patients
We are a specialized dentistry for infants, children, adolescents & individuals with special healthcare needs.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Ohio State Dental Board (OSDB). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued and to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 330-655-5437 or select the schedule button below.
implementing new procedures
• Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those questions again when you arrive at the office.
• Infrared temperatures will be taken for the patients, caregivers and staff upon entering the office.
• A facial covering will be required by all visitors and our team members. Due to the shortage of PPE we ask all visitors over the age of 2 to bring their own facial coverings to your appointment.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some throughout the office to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Also, chairs will be staggered in the reception area at least 6 feet apart from each other.
• Please consider not bringing additional visitors to the patient’s appointment, if possible, so we can help achieve maximum social distancing between guests.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Greg Mertes, a North East Ohio native, earned his undergraduate degree in psychology at Kent State University in 1997. He graduated from the University Of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2001, and completed a general practice residency…
Kelsey Stehli grew up locally on a blueberry farm in Mantua, Ohio. She graduated with honors from Ohio State with a degree in International Relations and spent 6 months in Brazil post graduation working in an orphanage. After spending time…
Call or Text: 330.655.KIDS (5437)
View Construction Notice Here
View Office Procedures Here
Join the No-Cavity Club
By having a cavity-free visit for a chance to win a prize every month!
We Provide Specialized Individual Attention
We provide compassionate pediatric dental care specifically designed to fit the needs of each child. We believe that the best dental care is based on a relationship of trust and understanding between our team, you and your child. We have extensive experience with children who have developmental or behavioral challenges. Whether your child is special needs or not, we believe everyone deserves a special attention. We pride ourselves on being patient, understanding and professional.
Start Young. Smile For a Long Time!
We begin treating children at 12-18 months to give your child a good start for a lifetime of great dental care. By pre-school, your child may already have developed strong oral hygiene habits that will last a lifetime!
The Big Picture
We take a comprehensive look at pediatric dental care. Yes, we will provide exams, cleanings, x-rays when necessary and fluoride treatments. In addition, we work with you and your children to design a home care routine that includes:
- Proper brushing technique
- Diets for healthy teeth and gums
- Hygiene and growth
Our comprehensive, preventive approach helps to eliminate the need for more extensive dental work. Now that’s something to smile about!